[Rivet] rivet with alpgen+pythia

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Thu Apr 19 19:21:01 BST 2012

Hi Alexander,

The patches from Gavin should already be applied, and Alpgen+PYTHIA is
supported and should be working properly. However, I don't have any
personal experience of doing so: hopefully Gavin, who's on this mailing
list, can help out. I agree that an example (e.g. a page on the AGILe
wiki) would be very helpful!

Andy