[Rivet] see only CCPythia when executing rivetgun

James Monk jmonk at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 23 20:16:43 GMT 2008

On 23 Jan 2008, at 19:24, James Monk wrote:

> A problem I still have is rivetgun now seems to identify the FHerwig
> from Genser as HerwigCC!

The reason for this is there is no version number on the library name
that Genser builds.  Where it used to be libherwig6510.dylib (for
example), it is now just libherwig.dylib.  Do we have any plans for
distinguishing between generator versions?  Even worse, like every
other OS X user I never enabled the case sensitive file system (some
legacy Adobe apps break when you do that apparently) and so the Herwig+
+ library name actually matches the fortran Herwig library!