[Vincia] Gluon splitting to quarks

Peter Skands peter.skands at cern.ch
Thu Jan 16 12:22:24 GMT 2014

Note: I should have added to this that the experimentalist said the
overpopulation was by about a factor 2, and that Sherpa showed no similar excess.

The background is also that an experimentalist at the workshop raised that
Pythia seems to be overpopulating the g->cc component of W+charm events,
according to a study performed for CMS SMP 12 002. He said the plots were not in
the paper but that they could be seen on public plots on the analysis web page
but I was not able to find them on there :( I did not take down his name.
<<<

Cheers,
Peter