[Vincia] [Hepforge] Fwd: Request for new HepForge account: sftnight

Peter Skands peter.skands at cern.ch
Wed Apr 30 11:39:59 BST 2014

OK, then that was our (my) misunderstanding. Thanks for clearing it up.

So, in authz I normally only put the names of hepforge accounts, to control
access. E.g., for Vincia, Torbjorn is a non-author reader, so he is in a group

   readers = sjostrand

whose permissions are

   @readers = r

I end the permissions with
* =

in order to make sure people who aren't explicitly mentioned do not have any
kind of access.

How would I add a specific non-hepforge account in an authz file? Or should we
do it in htpasswd? Similarly, in htpasswd, I normally just put hepforge account
names. Apologies for my lack of experience with this.

All the best,
Peter