[Rivet] Build of latest 2-6-x release branch

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Wed Jul 18 12:55:44 BST 2018

I will postpone the Particles enhancement for a future release. The AnalysisLoader.analysisNames() call in the doc building is defined in the Python interface (in pyext/rivet/core.pyx): if that's not working then maybe "touch" that file to force a Cython rebuild.

Andy
Dr Andy Buckley, Lecturer / Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Experiment Group, University of Glasgow