[Rivet] Build of latest 2-6-x release branch

David Yallup david.yallup at cern.ch
Wed Jul 18 10:11:50 BST 2018

Hi,

I also had some problems building the same stuff in doc, which I had to
do a bit of playing around with to work, for me it appeared there were
some problems when the python rivet module were being called during the
build.

Anyway I'll try with some more up to date compiler sets and see if I
make any headway,

Cheers,

David