[Rivet] [Herwig] Fwd: probelm in fastjet(Rivet) while installing herwig

RICHARDSON, PETER peter.richardson at durham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 17 14:37:25 GMT 2017

Dear Prabhdeep,

  The rivet people forwarded your email to us as it looks like it may well be a Herwig issue rather than one with rivet. Could you tells us which versions of fastjet and rivet you are using as it looks likely that your issue may well be that some of the packages already require C++11 and some don't.

Thanks

Peter