[Rivet] HepData consistency

Christian Gutschow chris.g at cern.ch
Tue Oct 4 12:46:53 BST 2016

Hi Holger,

there are cases where the Rivet reference data values and the HEPData reference values will be different because e.g. there’s a note on HEPData saying the central values ought to be shifted by some factor in order to account for the the final luminosity calibration for the respective year (which hadn’t been available when the HEPData entry was made public).

Cheers,
Chris