[Rivet] missing RivetAIDA.hh file in home-brew installed rivet on OS X

David Bjergaard david.bjergaard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:19:40 GMT 2016

Hi Roy,

The experts can comment better, but it looks like RivetAIDA.hh was removed in
recent version of rivet (if I run "find . -name 'RivetAIDA.hh'" on my
installation it returns no results).  I'm not sure what functionality it
provided.  Recent versions of Rivet are using YODA for histograming, so its
likely that you'll have to substitute the AIDA interface for the YODA one. IIRC
they're very similar, so it may just be a matter of switching the headers.
Check the other (recent) analyses shipped with rivet.

Also, it doesn't look like your installation with homebrew is bad, it just
looks like you're trying to compile an old analysis with a new version of
Rivet.

Cheers,

    David