[Rivet] e+ e- from photon decay

Chris Pollard cpollard at cern.ch
Wed Feb 3 14:37:44 GMT 2016

Hi Vlad,

We don't have a method that does this, no, largely because this is not a
generator-independent thing to ask. It's in principal possible for
off-shell photons to be created in the event shower and to pair produce
electrons, but I don't think there's any guarantee that the photon is
actually written to the event record.

Does that make sense?

Chris