[Rivet] ATLAS_2014_I1282447: W+charm

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Fri Mar 13 12:37:12 GMT 2015

Hi Kristin,

Sorry about the delay, I have just uploaded it to the contrib directory.

On that note I wonder whether the main experiment contacts (Christian
from ATLAS and Albert from CMS?) should have some way to put the
analyses themselves into the contrib/ area, to avoid any potential
delays? But I guess they would need a full Rivet Hepforge account for
that, right?

Cheers,
Frank