[Rivet] yoda2root, aida2root

Hao Liu hao.l at cern.ch
Mon May 12 15:23:30 BST 2014

Hi Andy,

I didn’t use the command rivet-mkhtml. Instead, I made the plots by first using the command rivet-cmphistos, like below, this is the one I actually used:
rivet-cmphistos -o liuhao lltautau_hh_ISR_l_0.2_220/lltautau_hh_ISR_l_0.2_220.yoda --linear lltautau_hh_ISR_l_0.2_1000/lltautau_hh_ISR_l_0.2_1000.aida.yoda —linear

This would generate a .dat file in the directory named liuhao.

Then I used the command make-plots -c configfile liuhao/*.dat to get the plots I want.

I attached one of the plots I got below. It’s like this.