[Rivet] Meeting details

Gavin Hesketh gavin.hesketh at ucl.ac.uk
Tue May 14 10:25:11 BST 2013

Hello,
some info on the UCL arrangements:

If anyone does not have an Eduroam account, let me know and we can
arrange guest access to the wireless network for the week.

I've booked room B16 (in the basement) of the Drayton building:
http://goo.gl/maps/EiGQb
The entrance is on Gordon St, then straight down the stairs.

The room is booked from 12.30 on Tuesday 28th until 6pm on Friday 31st
(and 8am - 8pm in between). The room had a projector and pc, so we
should be able to set up Vidyo meetings with no problems. Physics is
just across the street.

This room was not available Thursday unfortunately, so we'll be in
Chadwick G08 on the main quad. But can give more info on that when
everyone is here.

cheers,
	Gavin