[Rivet] Meeting details

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Wed May 8 13:37:40 BST 2013

Ok! Hope it's nice... I'm in the Mentone, which isn't rated quite as
highly but is on a quiet crescent and was a bit cheaper.

I've got Dave Mallows to come back again, as well as an undergrad in
Glasgow who's been working on Rivet substructure studies for the Boost
workshop and hopefully has some useful thoughts on how we can improve
the jets system.

To allow us to actually do some development on these new directions
(better jets, Cuts, whatever AToM suggest, etc., etc.), it would be
great if we could get 2.0.0 released or near-as-dammit before the
meeting. I'll be in Belfast for a good chunk of the next week (starting
tomorrow evening) so will try to deal with some of the remaining TODOs
during that. If you guys could also pick a couple to look at, I'll be
eternally grateful :-)

See you soon!
Andy

On 08/05/13 14:15, David Grellscheid wrote:

>>> I just booked a hotel online.
>>
>> So where are you staying?
>
> Hendrik and I have now booked Alhambra 28-31 May.
>
> See you!
>
>   David

Dr Andy Buckley, Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Expt Group, University of Edinburgh