[Rivet] New analysis: ATLAS_2012_I1094061

James Monk jmonk at cern.ch
Mon Mar 18 10:51:33 GMT 2013

Hi Andy,

The code looks stylistically correct to me :)  and I've added it to the aida branch of Rivet.

Validation plots are here:

	http://www.nbi.dk/~jmonk/ATLAS_2012_I1094061/plots/ATLAS_2012_I1094061/

although if they should be archived, then probably best to move them somewhere more permanent.

cheers,

James