[Rivet] boost.m4 BOOST_FIND_LIB

James Monk jmonk at cern.ch
Mon Jul 15 09:34:07 BST 2013

Hi Andy,

There's a new branch called "gzip" with the iostreams dependency.  I don't understand why, but it's also put the jet tagging stuff into the default branch rather than on its own branch as it was on my repository - I merged the trunk onto the jet-tagging, but I guess this meant there was only a single tip?  Will this fix itself the next time someone pushes into the repo?

There's also something annoying going on with m4/libtool.m4 and pyext directory.  Those were generated by my local build, and I actually don't know why they are in the repository at all!

cheers,

James