[Rivet] [Fastjet] FastJet "robot" downloads blocked

Gavin Salam gavin.salam at cern.ch
Fri Apr 19 13:03:58 BST 2013

Hi Andy,

This is weird -- I know nothing about any robot blocking and we don't
have a robots.txt file at all. Do you have a small example script to
illustrate the problem (or is the easiest option to try rivet's
bootstrap script)? I just checked things with wget and that worked fine.
But our web servers did get updated (downgraded really) lately, so
something might have changed relative to a few weeks ago.

Cheers,
Gavin