[Rivet] python in rivet 1.8.1

Mikhail KIRSANOV Mikhail.Kirsanov at cern.ch
Mon Jul 9 18:27:17 BST 2012

  Hello, Andy,
  I can add some more details. We had python 2.4.3 installed. The error
disappeared after installing python2.6. Well, may be you can just try
to do at the configuration step what you do after the compilation?
  About timing: note that we have several platforms, and slc5 32 bits is
rare, so it is on a not very new computer.
                                     Cheers, Mikhail