[Rivet] Rivet bug in LEP Jet Resolutions Y12 ?

Frank Siegert frank.siegert at cern.ch
Fri Mar 11 16:28:34 GMT 2011

Hi Peter,

> I think the same bug as in the Y1, Y2, ... may also be present in the
> jet rates, see, e.g.,:
>
> http://mcplots-dev.cern.ch/?query=plots,ee,zhad,rate-2jet,Main

Hmmmm... I admit that they do look strange, but it can't be related to
neutrinos or charged/neutral particles, since they are being filled with
the same clustering value as the differential distributions, which as
you say work fine now.

I guess I have to look at how they are being filled again and check
whether that makes sense. It's probably worth filling them by
integrating the differential distributions in the end, instead of "on
the flight" as they are now, but that'll take me a bit of time to check
and implement.

> On the good side, the Y1, Y2, etc, now really do look like they should

Cool, thanks for the confirmation plots!

Cheers,
Frank