[Rivet] poblems installing rivet on mac

Hannes Jung hannes.jung at cern.ch
Sun Feb 20 08:12:14 GMT 2011

Dear Andy

thanks a lot for your quick answer.
I tried now to do a genser installation,... which took quite a bit, and
not everything is working ... i send a mail already to the people there...

But, when I have MC generators installed via genser, how do I tell agile to use them ?
Just setting the variable  $AGILE_GEN_PATH does not really work, since there is
not a common lib for all the generators... I looked how it is on lxplus, where it is
linked to genser, and there these variable is not set (at least not on my machine, altough
agile works.)

And another thing... some time ago CASCADE was include into rivet/agile (I think),
but when I look on the available generators on lxplus, it is not there, although it is
in genser.... i there anything special one has to do to include it again ?

Thanks very much

cheers

Hannes

Hannes Jung