[Rivet] [Professor] RivetProfessor Virtual Machine

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Tue Aug 9 15:46:42 BST 2011

Great :)  Torbjorn also made the good point that the README needs to
contain some very explicit step by step installation instructions for
use with VirtualBox.

I think the issue of keyboard layout setting should also be mentioned in
the README -- the VM's next major outing will be at an MC school in
Japan ;) IMO we should also name the next VM image something like
MCnetVM-1.1 -- the usage interest is wider than Rivet and Professor
since it contains several "new" generator codes, and we need to make it
obvious from the downloads list that it is a VM! Otherwise we'll get
people thinking that it is an 800MB Rivet+Professor tarball!