[Rivet] Hello

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Thu Aug 4 11:08:12 BST 2011

On 04/08/11 11:52, Terrance Figy wrote:
> Hello Andy,
>
> I've been trying to figure out how to do a 2D histogram in rivet.  Are there any examples for this.

Hi Terrance,

There are 2D histograms in Rivet and make-plots should (now) process
them correctly from AIDA files. There was an issue with this a couple of
months ago -- I can't remember if the fix went into Rivet 1.5.1 or
1.6.0. I don't have any code examples to hand, but maybe someone else
does? They should be completely analogous to 1D histogram types, and the
fill method takes three arguments, cf. the Profile1D.

Dr Andy Buckley
SUPA Advanced Research Fellow
Particle Physics Experiment Group, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.