[Rivet] CDF_1988_S1865951

Anton Karneyeu Anton.Karneyeu at cern.ch
Wed Nov 17 17:29:40 GMT 2010

Hi Hendrik,
thank you for investigation. Running AGILE with HepMC 2.06.03 fix this
problem. But reveals another one with hepmc file generated by pythia8
hepmc interface.

To reproduce, run attached scripts:
   $ ssh lxplus
   $ tar zxf bug1.tar.gz
   $ cd bug1/
   $ ./rivet-bug1.sh

Rivet will terminate with segmentation fault.

It seems, again, this is not 100% Rivet problem (as there are no
problems running Rivet on Pythia6/AGILE hepmc files) and there is some
issue with pythia8 hepmc interface.

Can you take a look? This will help me to debug pythia8 hepmc interface.

Regards,
Anton

16.11.2010 21:03, Hendrik Hoeth: