[Rivet] Analysis D0_2001_S4674421

Hendrik Hoeth hendrik.hoeth at cern.ch
Thu May 13 12:26:56 BST 2010

Hi,

I can reproduce the segfault with my local Rivet installation (almost
head) and HepMC-2.05.00. Actually two different ones, with the same
hepmc file. One occurs in the first event, the other one after the last
event. I randomly see one or the other.

According to gdb the first case is a free() which is called by HepMC.
The other one is in LWH::Tree::commit, coming from
_wrap_AnalysisHandler_commitData.

Guess we'll have to look closer into this ...

Cheers,

    Hendrik

--
Don't knock the weather. If it didn't change once in a while, nine
out of ten people couldn't start a conversation.    -- Kin Hubbard