[Rivet] plugin loading

James Monk jmonk at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Oct 12 14:19:57 BST 2009

Worked out what was wrong almost as soon as I registered the ticket -
if only that worked for everything!  Needed to add -bundle to the
linker, which I had already been trying but the testplugin script was
checking for the presence of "MYANALYSIS" and MyAnalysis.cc still had
the name method returning "MyAnalysis"

cheers,

James