[Rivet] CDF jet shapes

Hendrik Hoeth hendrik.hoeth at cern.ch
Tue May 12 14:39:03 BST 2009

Thus spake Hendrik Hoeth (hendrik.hoeth at cern.ch):

> > What is about the CDF_2008_S7782535.hh b-jet shape analysis?
> > It uses the same jet algo + jet shape projection.
>
> A first quick look at CDF_2008_S7782535 shows first of all that there is
> a binning mismatch between reference data and Monte Carlo in
> CDF_2008_S7782535_d05-x01-y01. This also needs to be fixed, I'll open
> another ticket after lunch.

Running CDF_2008_S7782535 with more statistics (and a CKIN(3) cut) shows
reasonable agreement with the tune A plot in the paper. Not perfect, we
are still somewhat higher than the Monte Carlo curve in the published
plots, but in the right ballpark.

The binning mismatch issue remains, of course.

--
"You have to take the most direct road to go instead of your
 meeting, you have to, this one ended, leave at once the CERN