[Rivet] Compiling an HZTool main program

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at durham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 18 14:20:17 GMT 2009

Hannes Jung wrote:
> yes, right.
>
> I have the patches, and also plan to maintain HZTOOL a bit further since
> for HERA we are using it and will use it in future.
>
> I'll try to commit the gfortran things by the end of the week....
>
> Anything else which is needed ?

Hard to say, since I don't know what's in your patches! Do they remove
the dependence on the herwig and pythia symbols?

I must admit that I got the trunk version to compile and install the
libhztool library fine with gfortran; it was only at the executable
linking stage that I saw problems. Which is more than I can say for
Phojet...