[Rivet] GENSER meeting minutes ...

James Monk jmonk at fnal.gov
Thu Feb 7 14:24:20 GMT 2008

On 7 Feb 2008, at 11:56, Andy Buckley wrote:

>> Apart of that (and James might correct me if I'm wrong) it didn't
>> look
>> like there would already be some active effort.

They did seem to say that they would patch the existing configure
scripts to address some of our issues in the short term (e.g. bash
instead of sh, dylibs on OSX), but the migration to autotools might be
a while.  Their biggest problem with autotools is relocation of libs
during grid installation, which I don't understand since surely you
can use autotools to install on a grid node too?