[PyFeyn] PyFeyn adjust fonts

Ian Brock brock at physik.uni-bonn.de
Tue Nov 15 14:54:48 GMT 2016

Hi Georg,

Thanks for the information. I am still finding my way around this stuff.

Suppose I want a green electron line and the label to be also green. For now I do:
fa2 = Fermion(vtx1, out1).addArrow().addLabel(r'$\Pe(k^{\prime})$')
fa2.setStyles([FORESTGREEN])
However, how can I get \Pe to also be green?
I am not sure how to change the pyx.text.defaulttexrunner attributes or where I can find documentation on that.

Another question: Can I draw the diagram on a canvas rather than directly into a file? I see there is a command drawToCanvas(), bit I am not sure if I have to initialise the canvas and if so how?

Best Regards
Ian

Ian C. Brock | Physikalisches Institut, Universität Bonn | Nußallee 12 | D-53115 Bonn
Tel. +49 228 733616 | Email: brock at physik.uni-bonn.de <mailto:brock at physik.uni-bonn.de>