[PyFeyn] New marker for PyFeyn

George S. Williams physicist at websterling.com
Mon Mar 24 18:26:27 GMT 2014

Hello, Jeremi,

Thanks for the contribution. I tested it by adding the code to points.py
and it works great. The main developers are generally receptive to
additions that are useful to the community, so I think that this is a
good candidate for inclusion in a future update to PyFeyn.

I would like to look into the problem that you had with 0.3.4. If you
could briefly describe the problem, and tell me what operating system
and versions of Python and PyX you are using I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
George