[PyFeyn] New marker for PyFeyn

Jeremi Piotrowski jeremi.piotrowski at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 17:11:37 GMT 2014

Hi,

To begin with, I would like to thank you for creating this awesome package.
As a master student in physics, being able to plot feynman diagrams (in the
wonderful language that is python) has made my life a heck of a lot easier.
I have however found the need for markers shaped like an "X" to symbolize
neutrino oscillations. I could do that by creating 2 pairs of points and
joining points within a pair with a line, but I decide to go for a more
permanent solution. So I wrote a piece of code, defining the CrossMark
class, with the size of the cross depending on the "size" parameter.
It's a very easy code, I'm sending it to you in the attachment, if you
choose to you could incorporate it into the main code (I work with pyfeyn
0.3.3, 0.3.4 doesn't work for me for some reason).
So once again, thank you and keep up the good work.

Jeremi

PS. I'm thinking of writing a "zig-zag" line class, that's the convention I
was taught for weak interaction bosons.