[PyFeyn] Installation error

George S. Williams physicist at websterling.com
Thu Jan 23 17:28:43 GMT 2014

On 1/21/2014 3:59 PM, Andy Buckley wrote:
> Thanks for the help! If any of you happen to know what changes are
> needed for compatibility with later PyX versions, it would be great to
> do some automatic adaptation in the import to allow PyFeyn to work with
> multiple PyX versions.

Hey, Andy,

I poked around a bit before I changed to an older PyX, and (if I'm
remembering correctly) saw several calls to pyx.deco._arrowhead()
complaining about not being passes enough arguments.

After I changed PyX versions and found PyFeyn working and nothing else
broken, I quit looking...

Hope this might be helpful- maybe it's the only thing that needs changing?

Later,
George