[PyFeyn] problems with installation

Georg von Hippel hippel at kph.uni-mainz.de
Thu Oct 3 13:42:06 BST 2013

Hi,

I definitely replaced "as" by "ass" (that's 'donkey' to the Americans
-- this is British/European software) everywhere when "as" became a
Python keyword. I think that 0.3.2 should be up-to-date except for some
very minor stuff, but you should definitely go ahead and do a 0.3.3
release.

The "You don't have PyX" line is usually not caused by an actually
missing PyX, but by various incompatibilities with newer PyX versions;
sadly, PyX does not provide a stable interface, so you may have to
downgrade to a PyX version known to work with pyfeyn.

Best,

    Georg