[PyFeyn] Installation PyFeyn

Georg von Hippel hippel at kph.uni-mainz.de
Fri Dec 6 09:31:53 GMT 2013

Dear Florian,

Thank you for your bug report. Unfortunately, PyX does not provide a
particularly stable interface -- in version 0.11.1 (the most recent one I
tested PyFeyn with), the boolean argument to _arrowhead() that this error
isindicating as missing did not exist, and the call as implemented in
Arrow.decorate() was correct. I don't really know what to do about this
kind of problem other than to mandate a particular version of PyX to be
used with PyFeyn, which would seem a bit heavy-handed ...

I recommend you install PyX version 0.11.1 to use PyFeyn.

Best wishes,

    Georg

  Dr. Georg von Hippel
  Institut für Kernphysik                 Phone:  +49 6131 39-22933
  Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz    Fax:    +49 6131 39-22964
  Johann-Joachim-Becher-Weg 45            Email:  hippel at kph.uni-mainz.de
  55099 Mainz, Germany