[PyFeyn] Fill style of blobs

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Thu Mar 11 14:15:38 GMT 2010

On 11/03/10 14:07, Eike von Seggern wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> is there any reason for blobs to always be filled with white and the
> fill styles. This hindered me in overlaying blobs with hatched filling
> and getting cross hatched in the intersecting area.

Hi Eike,

I the reason for the white fill first was specifically because I thought
people wouldn't want hatchings to interfere like that! The code that
does this is probably in the Blob class draw() method... feel like
trying to hack it? ;)

Dr Andy Buckley
SUPA Advanced Research Fellow
Particle Physics Experiment Group, University of Edinburgh