[PyFeyn] Object-orientation

hippel at kph.uni-mainz.de hippel at kph.uni-mainz.de
Sat Jul 24 15:04:50 BST 2010

Hi,

I can't remember is there was a particular reason to do things this way --
probably not. I'm at ICHEP at the moment, so I won't have time to work on this
during the next few days, but I'll look into it. I think there was the idea of
adding a "Page" class that could hold several Feynman diagrams.

Best wishes,
               Georg