[PyFeyn] Object-orientation

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at ed.ac.uk
Fri Jul 23 11:26:10 BST 2010

On 22/07/10 23:47, Jesse Dunietz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using PyFeyn for a project, and I'm immensely puzzled as to why
> there is canvas and current-diagram information kept at the class
> level for the FeynDiagram class.  Why would you not give each diagram
> object its own canvas, perhaps with the option of specifying a canvas
> in the constructor?  I'm having an impossible time trying to draw
> multiple diagrams from my code.

That sounds very sensible! I've personally not had time to do any
development on PyFeyn for a *very* long time, but if you provide a patch
to implement the object-level current canvas storage then I'll happily
integrate it into the SVN version. Maybe Georg also has something to say...

Dr Andy Buckley
SUPA Advanced Research Fellow
Particle Physics Experiment Group, University of Edinburgh