[PyFeyn] [cedar] Bug report: Cannot draw straight gluino lines

Sue Ann Koay sueannkoay at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:06:44 GMT 2007

Thanks for the speedy response. I was actually hunting for a
python-to-diagram interface because I wanted to write python script
that converts a feynman diagram specification given some dot-like
textual input, into a diagram. I could only think of an algorithm for
tree-level diagrams, but thanks to pyfeyn it works nicely and I'm
happy.

One feature that would really be nice would be for the text to be
rotatable (I tried the angle specification but it doesn't seem to have
an effect). In fact it would be lovely for long text lines to know how
to align themselves to the lines they are attached to (of course I can
also calculate tangents and set them by hand), because otherwise they
overlap with the lines themselves.

Anyway, my gratitude for the tool!

--
Sue Ann Koay