[Flexiblesusy] Four New United Way Dedicated Events

Charlotte Berry team at mgrutocqueville.org
Tue Oct 31 14:17:52 GMT 2023

(Meet All The Major Donors In Your Community)
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b

******"Major Gifts Ramp-Up makes Tocqueville Members want to give, and
give and GIVE AGAIN!" ~****

**Charlotte Berry, United Way Million Dollar Roundtable Member****BRAND
NEW TOCQUEVILLE MEMBERS ARE AVAILABLE
TO YOUR LOCAL UNITED WAY PROGRAM

****VISIT HERE
or press
"Get Started" button below!

(Reservations are also open for Local United Way Programs & Partner
Agencies)

https://jimmylarose.lt.acemlnd.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZub25wcm9maXRjb25mZXJlbmNlcy5vcmclMkZ1bml0ZWQtd2F5LWNvbmZlcmVuY2UtZXZlbnQlMkY=&sig=5JW9Dp9itykiJXpgrzRSzu7VjmyuhSC3syuGyhtfw4x9&iat=1698762892&a=%7C%7C26605550%7C%7C&account=jimmylarose%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=EbQbGZzW9HptB1Kvu%2BeMW3XijyKP8Q5%2BHeZSbt7BK2VMqmL6DlyieIxCUPgiBpfC6b8%3D%3ASL2YBLLw2NQh6Eyl7DuD7DlqNYOUWCxy&s=1197093a660b04069ba9472788c9508f&i=637A1100A194A2526

****"Major Gifts Ramp-Up makes Tocqueville Members want to give, and
give and GIVE AGAIN!"** ~ Charlotte Berry, United Way Million Dollar
Roundtable Member**

Dear colleague in service,

My name is Charlotte Berry and I'm privileged to be

**South Carolina's very first United Way Million Dollar Roundtable
Member.** I thought I'd start your day by sharing how Major Gifts
Ramp-Up has inspired me and hundreds of Local United Way programs to
grow their Alexis de Tocqueville Societies.

If it is time for your organization to become fully funded, I strongly
recommend that you attend a Major Gifts Ramp-Up Event. I

**loo**k forward to meeting you personally at our next 2-Day Conference.
Prepare to hear the truth in ways you have never experienced. You will
hear from me and learn from the experts who defied convention and
challenged the false thinking that keeps Local United Way Programs from
raising as much money as they should.

VISIT HERE TO JOIN US

Here's what your Local United Way colleagues have to say about Major
Gifts Ramp-Up:

"Having served nonprofits for the past 40 years, I thought I'd seen
everything! Then I attended Major Gifts Ramp-Up New York and experienced
MGRU faculty's brilliant performance. Their unbounded enthusiasm, comic
timing, exceptional sense of theater and insights into nonprofit
management will change the way you view yourself and the raising of big
gifts. This conference is a must-see, especially for those who think
they've seen it all!" ~ Su Marcy, United Way of Ulster County

"Our program here in Macon, GA continued to be challenged with ongoing
company campaign losses. I was also frustrated by our declining
Tocqueville Membership. I agreed to attend a Major Gifts Ramp-Up Event
and was so impressed that our team agreed to host a 2-Day live virtual
event for our local United Way Partner Agencies. THEY LOVED IT! This
conference was inspirational, innovative, fun, and exactly what our
partners needed in the way of training. Conventional methods of
management and fundraising were challenged with humor and insight.
MGRU's expert faculty engaged our grantees and inspired them to grow
revenues in new ways they never dreamed possible. We now have 55 new
five-figure givers after just 12 months of implementing Major Gifts
Ramp-Up. (We also raised 430,000 in one evening!)" ~ George McCanless,
United Way of Central Georgia

"Two words...AMAZING EXPERIENCE. Our Mid-Illinois Major Gifts Ramp-Up
Event was provocative and pushed our agency directors to
're-imagine' their roles as CEOs! (I've received only positive
comments from those who attended.)

**MGRU Faculty challenged us to see charity through a new lens and then
gave us the tools we needed to change.** Our own United Way staff were
inspired and are now poised for unprecedented campaign success. If you
believe in nonprofit capacity-building than this program is for you." ~
Debbie Bogle, President & CEO, United Way of Decatur and Mid-Illinois

VISIT HERE TO JOIN US

**Over 200 Local United Ways have already**

**attended Major Gifts Ramp-Up!**

Here's your 2024 Local United Way Conference Event Schedule:

**UNITED WAY PROGRAMS AND PARTNERS**

**Feb 28 2024 - Feb 29 2024**

Virtual Online Event

**UNITED WAY PROGRAMS AND PARTNERS**

**Jul 17 2024 - Jul 18 2024**

Virtual Online Event

**UNITED WAY PROGRAMS AND PARTNERS**

**Oct 23 2024 - Oct 24 2024**

Virtual Online Event

**UNITED WAY PROGRAMS AND PARTNERS**

**Dec 04 2024 - Dec 05 2024**

Virtual Online Event

VISIT HERE TO JOIN US

During this 2-Day virtual meeting your faculty

**will allow you to access the names and contact information of every
millionaire household within your service area. These are donors you've
never met who can invest a 5, 6 or 7 figure gifts.** I'm also pleased to
share that our team of experts has designed comprehensive custom
materials in collaboration with local United Ways to provide you
everything you need to raise the millions you require to accomplish your
important mission!

Who should attend? If you're a CEO, CFO, COO, CDO, Executive Director,
Development Director, Staff Member, Board Member, Trustee or Volunteer

**responsible for the financial health of your local United Way**, then
I would encourage you to bring as many people as possible to this
training.

**Again, I look forward to meeting you at our next event.** Major Gifts
Ramp-Up will ensure you have that spectacular 2024!

Sincerely Yours,

**Charlotte Lunsford Berry**

United Way Million Dollar Roundtable Member

P.S. Nonprofit Execs, VISIT HERE
to make
your reservation today.

**Over 200 Local United Ways have already attended a Major Gifts Ramp-Up
Event.**

Sent to flexiblesusy at projects.hepforge.org

Unsubscribe:
http://jimmylarose.activehosted.com/proc.php?nl=194&c=637&m=1100&s=1197093a660b04069ba9472788c9508f&act=unsub

National Development Institute, PO Box 1840, Lexington, SOUTH CAROLINA 29071, United States