[Flexiblesusy] 10 Reasons Why Nonprofit Execs Love Credentialing

Inside Charity team at insidecharitynews.org
Thu Oct 26 14:38:44 BST 2023

(America's Trusted Nonprofit News Source)
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b
B b

**NANOE Credentials - 10 Reasons Why Nonprofit Execs Love Them**

VISIT HERE

OR PRESS INSIDE CHARITY BELOW FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE

https://jimmylarose.lt.acemlnd.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZpbnNpZGVjaGFyaXR5Lm9yZyUyRjIwMjMlMkYwNiUyRjAyJTJGbmFub2UtY3JlZGVudGlhbHMtMTAtcmVhc29ucy13aHktbm9ucHJvZml0LXByYWN0aXRpb25lcnMtbG92ZS10aGVtJTJG&sig=G5SfSqxmFm6fLps7poqCa626cWpqhAENrKwW8Yf6oHEe&iat=1698327967&a=%7C%7C26605550%7C%7C&account=jimmylarose%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=HocW0YH30nSZ6WFvdzyuSCwqfn%2BgocE%2Fjtz5L8nuweKO%2FIlfu8sUYWbSCVqHiK89RVw%3D%3AfbWrhvaaqkWGdkC%2FmiFIcXgGUDGiug5A&s=1197093a660b04069ba9472788c9508f&i=624A1087A230A2479

Dear Colleagues in Service,

Three years ago I discovered NANOE's New Guidelines for Nonprofits.

**This 1,100 page desk reference focused on the myriad of charitable
legislation, tax laws, industry standards, outdated philosophies,
organizational structures, and practices that have STOPPED CHARITABLE
SECTOR GROWTH on all fronts.** In the face of this downturn NANOE also
noted that governments, philanthropic communities and civil society

**demands more performance from charities** to effectively tackle a host
of social, health and environmental issues. Their final analysis
determined that industry standards have not changed to meet the needs of
the 21st century.

NANOE's three credentialing programs are based on this prolific work.
With that background in mind here are ten reasons (in descending order)
why I covet

**Certified Nonprofit Executive** (CNE),

**Certified Development Executive** (CDE) &B

**Certified Nonprofit Consultant** (CNC):

**10. NANOE Members are Awesome**

NANOE certification has solidified my relationship with other NANOE
group members. I find the community a place where I can contribute and
that I constantly learn from. I find validation of my entrepreneurial
perspective and acceptance of my thought processes. I like the give and
take I find in the NANOE community. I am honored to be part of NANOE.

NANOE credentials are highly regarded. The materials you study present a
research and evidence-based model. Taken together, the three
certifications show you how to develop a complete nonprofit
organizational system that scales your nonprofit's mission and impact
in ways you have only dreamed of before.

An added benefit is that NANOE promotes regular conferences explaining
the Major Gifts Ramp-Up model, a practical outgrowth of their research.
I am lucky to be one of the faculty members involved in these
conferences. The people you meet are wonderful. The NANOE organization
attracts cutting-edge thought leaders whom you get to interact with.
Exciting and invigorating, for sure.
Obtaining NANOE certification has many rewards. I am thankful to have
the NANOE certifications that I do.

**9. NANOE Certifications Give Credibility**

Being a Certified Nonprofit Executive, Development Executive, and
Nonprofit Consultant shows that you are a master in the fields nonprofit
leadership, fundraising, and advising. The tests are rigorous. And
certifications are highly valued. My NANOE certifications show my
clients and colleagues that I am a well-rounded nonprofit professional,
competent in all...VISIT HERE TO READ ENTIRE ARTICLE AT INSIDE CHARITY

B  B B

https://jimmylarose.lt.acemlnd.com/Prod/link-tracker?redirectUrl=aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZpbnNpZGVjaGFyaXR5Lm9yZyUyRjIwMjMlMkYwNiUyRjAyJTJGbmFub2UtY3JlZGVudGlhbHMtMTAtcmVhc29ucy13aHktbm9ucHJvZml0LXByYWN0aXRpb25lcnMtbG92ZS10aGVtJTJG&sig=G5SfSqxmFm6fLps7poqCa626cWpqhAENrKwW8Yf6oHEe&iat=1698327967&a=%7C%7C26605550%7C%7C&account=jimmylarose%2Eactivehosted%2Ecom&email=HocW0YH30nSZ6WFvdzyuSCwqfn%2BgocE%2Fjtz5L8nuweKO%2FIlfu8sUYWbSCVqHiK89RVw%3D%3AfbWrhvaaqkWGdkC%2FmiFIcXgGUDGiug5A&s=1197093a660b04069ba9472788c9508f&i=624A1087A230A2479

Inside Charity is pleased to report that over 500,000 executives, staff,
board members, ministry leaders and volunteers rely on Inside Charity
for their nonprofit news. We're grateful to everyone who has
participated and want to encourage as many as people as possible to
continue to share their experiences. Your written comments and
contributions have helped your colleagues navigate this process.

Inside Charity is here to make sure receive the information you require
to navigate unprecedented times.

VISIT HERE

TO SUBSCRIBE

We look forward to hearing from you.

Warmly,

**Jimmy LaRose, CNE, CDE, CNC**

Senior Editor

Sent to flexiblesusy at projects.hepforge.org

Unsubscribe:
http://jimmylarose.activehosted.com/proc.php?nl=230&c=624&m=1087&s=1197093a660b04069ba9472788c9508f&act=unsub

National Development Institute, PO Box 1840, Lexington, SOUTH CAROLINA 29071, United States