[Flexiblesusy] Error occurs in FlexibleSUSY while compiling with Himalaya

Peter peter.athron at coepp.org.au
Mon May 15 07:25:18 BST 2023

Hi Pankaj,

Sorry if this is missing the point but shouldn't it be

*./configure
--with-himalaya-incdir=/home/ruchi/HEPTools/Himalaya-4.2.2/include/
--with-himalaya-libdir=/home/ruchi/HEPTools/Himalaya-4.2.2/build/
--with-math-cmd=/home/ruchi/mathematica_12/math
--with-models=NUHMSSMNoFVHimalaya*

ie without the /himalaya after the /include ?*
*

cheers,
Peter*
*