[Flexiblesusy] Error occurs in FlexibleSUSY while compiling with Himalaya

Pankaj Borah pankajborah316 at gmail.com
Sun May 14 21:17:02 BST 2023

Dear Authors,

Greetings!

I have installed FlexibleSUSY and Himalaya successfully on my Linux Ubuntu
OS-22.04LTS. However, I was trying to configure *NUHMSSMNoFVHimalaya* using
the following command,

*./configure
--with-himalaya-incdir=/home/ruchi/HEPTools/Himalaya-4.2.2/include/himalaya
--with-himalaya-libdir=/home/ruchi/HEPTools/Himalaya-4.2.2/build/
--with-math-cmd=/home/ruchi/mathematica_12/math
--with-models=NUHMSSMNoFVHimalaya*

I have used both the --with-himalaya-incdir and --with-himalaya-libdir,
however, I am facing an error saying that *himalaya/version.hpp *is not
found in the "*incdir".* However, version.hpp is present in the correct
directory. I have also checked running ./example in Himalaya and it is
working well.

I am attaching the error message herewith, kindly take a look at it and
give some suggestions to resolve the aforementioned issue. I shall remain
grateful to you.

Regards,
Pankaj Borah