[EvtGen] Fwd: Hw7 vs. Hw++2.7.1

John Back J.J.Back at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Mar 9 16:36:30 GMT 2018

Hi Marco,

The reason is that the repository and its related downloads have moved
to HepForge. The evtgen.warwick.ac.uk url is redirecting it to the
Hepforge site but is adding html information and is apparently leaving
out the source code. Please update your scripts to use the new location:

http://www.hepforge.org/archive/evtgen/EvtGen-01.06.00.tar.gz

Other releases are available here:

https://www.hepforge.org/downloads/evtgen

Regards,