[EvtGen] Fwd: Hw7 vs. Hw++2.7.1

Marco Zaro m.zaro at nikhef.nl
Fri Mar 9 16:24:54 GMT 2018

Dear EvtGen Developers,
(cc David and Christian)
I am encountering problems with the herwig-bootstrap scripts, which attempts to download the following file
http://evtgen.warwick.ac.uk/static/srcrep/R01-06-00/EvtGen.R01-06-00.tar.gz
as it looks like it is corrupted, and it cannot be extracted.
Can you please fix it?
Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Marco