[Blackmax] Truly admire your website design

Tang Tammy launtoptammytang at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:16:19 BST 2018

Hello Dear,

Good day!

This is Tammy from Fujian Everstrong Lega Power Equipments Co., Ltd and Fuzhou Launtop M & E Co., Ltd , we are the generator and specialized in this filed for 18 years.

Your website design is pretty nice and we are sure your generator business will be going on better and better.

Could we have 5-8mins to chat more about your generator through phone call at 3pm on next Tuesday? Can I have your contact details for sending samples and our catalogue?

Looking forward to you reply.

Thanks

Best regards

Ms.Tammy Tang
Fujian Everstrong Lega Power Equipments Co., Ltd Fuzhou Launtop M & E Co., Ltd.
Factory Add: Hongkuan Industrial Village, Yangxia Street, Fuqing County,Fuzhou, Fujian, China.
Office Add:Room No.2802-2804,IFC tower, Fuzhou, Fujian, China.
Email:  tammytang0902 at hotmail.com <mailto:tammytang0902 at hotmail.com>
Skype: tammytang20140902
Mob/wechat/whatsapp: 0086-13859095422 ( 24hours on line)