[Blackmax] World's first generator from Fujian Lega Power and Fuzhou Launtop

Tang Tammy launtoptammytang at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 05:22:08 BST 2018

Hello Dear,

Good day!

This is Tammy from a well established generator manufacturer in China. Hope we reach the right person at the right time to talk about generator cooperation and strategies for your company?

We did a little bit research on your company and We are sure you would be continuously looking at opportunities to expand your product supplying scope/services and make it as the brand to own your company reputation in the generator market and increase your market return with your constant efforts.

We can fulfill any of your business needs and maximize your business profits compared with lots of generator manufacturers as we are newly launching famours brand generator in international market.

Kindly reply this email to get more information.

Thanks

Best regards

Ms.Tammy Tang
Fujian Everstrong Lega Power Equipments Co., Ltd
Fuzhou Launtop M & E Co., Ltd.
Factory Add: Hongkuan Industrial Village, Yangxia Street, Fuqing County,Fuzhou, Fujian, China.
Office Add:Room No.2802-2804,IFC tower, Fuzhou, Fujian, China.
Email: tammytang0902 at hotmail.com <mailto:tammytang0902 at hotmail.com>
Skype: tammytang20140902
Mob/wechat/whatsapp: 0086-13859095422 ( 24hours on line)