[Blackmax] PDF value info

Shion Chen shion.chen at cern.ch
Mon Dec 22 15:33:21 GMT 2014

Hi Eram,

Thanks for the fast reply :)

> Some of these quantities are already available but not directly.
> x1 and x2 are available from the 4-vectors of the incoming partons
> these are the first two particle row entries in the <event> xml block
> with status flag -1
> Q2 is stored as the 4th entry in the header part of the <event> xml
> block and can also be calculated from the partonic 4-vectors.

Great!

> f1 and f2 are not stored. But this is maybe not too useful.

Well, actually I do need them now.
What I'm trying to do is to see whether the proportional relation of BH production cross-section to Rs^2 can be tested in experiment, if the BH is classical-like.
In case of proton collider, it is always convoluted with PDFs and then the truth f1, f2 would be a nice reference in studying methods of the PDF unfolding.
Is there any way to extract it?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Shion