[Blackmax] PDF value info

Eram Rizvi e.rizvi at qmul.ac.uk
Mon Dec 22 15:08:27 GMT 2014

Hi Shion

Some of these quantities are already available but not directly.
x1 and x2 are available from the 4-vectors of the incoming partons
these are the first two particle row entries in the <event> xml block
with status flag -1

Q2 is stored as the 4th entry in the header part of the <event> xml
block and can also be calculated from the partonic 4-vectors.

f1 and f2 are not stored. But this is maybe not too useful. Perhaps
you are more interested in the ID of the parton, i.e. whether it is up
and down quarks etc? This is stored in the first column of each
particle row in the <event> xml block.

The output file follows the LHE standard as it is, so I would not like
to modify this. Does that help?
Cheers
Eram