[Siscone] {Spam?} Re: Sheet metal

Cherry qcgvshxy at jeov.org
Sat Apr 3 12:20:21 BST 2021

Dear Partners,

This is Cherry from Shenzhen Welltop (China manufacturer of stamping parts).

What we normally do , metal parts as following ,
1.Stamping metal frame  (OEM/ODM)
2.Riveted metal stamping  (OEM/ODM)
3.ATM cabinet  (OEM/ODM)
4.Heat sink     (OEM/ODM)
5.Smartlock     (OEM/ODM)
6.Spot welding metal frame  (OEM/ODM)
7.Display metal hook      (OEM/ODM)
8.Display metal stand      (OEM/ODM)
9.Flat hinge / shaped hinge
10. Pipe clamp
11.Others customized metal parts

Fecility we have :
We have?a?comprehensive?set?of production equipment, including?punching machine, hand-punch machine, tapping machine,?drilling machine, machining equipment, lathe machine, milling machine, cutting machine, precision grinding machine, sparks machine, CNC machining center and 3 production lines, and we also have a series?precision?testing?equipment, such as projector, Quadratic element/CMM inspection, hardness tester, altimeter, DJH-E and so on.

Inspection methods for products :
Vernier Calipers
Micrometer
Depth Micrometer
Hardness meter
Ring Guage
Torque meter
Plug Guage
Quadratic element
Projection Instrument
CMM
thread guage

Format for customer’s drawing we can use:
2D : PDF
3D : CAD, dwg, dxf, step, igs

Welcome your emails or call soon!

Thank you!
Kind Regards
Cherry Cao
Shenzhen Welltop Industrial Co.,Ltd
Direct line : +86-0755-27083174
Mobile: +0086-15817434301
Address: B block, Bailu Industrial Park, Gonghe Industrial Road,Xixiang Town, Shenzhen,Guangdong province, China