[Rivet] Phabricator

Andy Buckley andy.buckley at cern.ch
Tue Sep 11 22:24:39 BST 2018

Hi Holger,

Are there some user instructions for Phabricator, the SHH key upload, etc.? I've not heard yet from HF that the migration is complete, so assumed something of this kind was still to come, but maybe not... sounds like you're in the loop?
Thanks,
Andy

Dr Andy Buckley, Senior Lecturer / Royal Society University Research Fellow
Particle Physics Experiment Group, University of Glasgow